|Name||Martin Luther Library and Knowledge centre|
|Year of Established||1972|
The new building of Martin Luther Central Library dedicated on:12-August 1985.
|Number of books available||34,762|
|Number of Journal||70|
|No of CD||3,000|
|No. of Staff in library||8|
|Available Sections||Circulation section, Periodical section, Reference section,|
Thesis Section, Back volume section, Bible & Church History section, Reprographic section
|Service Provided||Books, Journals, Magazines& Newspapers, Newspaper|
Clipping, Photocopy, Cataloguing and Online Public Access
Catalogue(OPAC), e-journals, Internet, CD & DVD,
Audio & Visual
|Librarian & Head||Dr.V.RameshBabu., MLIS., M.Phil., Ph.D|
WORKING HOURS :
9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on all working days.
1. All students are issued Library Tokens and books will be lent on presentation of the tokens only.
2. One book will be issued against one token.
3. A maximum of one month from the date of issue of book will be given. If anybody wants any book for more than that period, they have to produce the book and get the date renewed.
4. If the books are not returned on due date a fine of 25 paise per day will be levied.
5. Loss of Tokens should be immediately reported to the Librarian. Lost token shall be replaced with duplicate on
payment of Rs. 5/-
6. Students should keep the tokens issued to them in safe custody and they will be responsible for the books borrowed on their tokens.
7. Students of the Final Year Classes shall return their tokens to the Librarian at the end of the year.
8. Books will be issued to students for home use during the following hours, on production of Identity Card :
10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. and 02.00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.
9. Books shall be returned to the Library during the following hours :
09.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon and 02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m
10. Students will be held responsible for loss or damage of books issued to them.
11. Students on receiving the books at the counter must check them and report to the Librarian any damage found in the book before they leave the Library. Failure to do so will render them liable for any damage that may be detected afterwards.
12. Reference books and rare books shall not be taken from the Library. Reference books, bound volumes of periodicals and university question papers will be available to the students